para todas as viagens possíveis e imaginárias
Hey Mariana!Your pics from Lisboa are lovely, I'm glad to visit it on internet before visiting you one day :)!!!I've been travelling in my own region (that I didn't even know!!!) with Anouck... I should do like you and post some pictures.Have a nice summer!!!By the way, a hat fits you so well ;)xxPierre
hello pierre!hope you are having a good summer, how is anouck?yes, want to see pictures of your travellings.nice to hear from you.xx
Hey Mariana!
ResponderEliminarYour pics from Lisboa are lovely, I'm glad to visit it on internet before visiting you one day :)!!!
I've been travelling in my own region (that I didn't even know!!!) with Anouck... I should do like you and post some pictures.
Have a nice summer!!!
By the way, a hat fits you so well ;)
xx
Pierre
hello pierre!
ResponderEliminarhope you are having a good summer, how is anouck?yes, want to see pictures of your travellings.
nice to hear from you.
xx